Now Hiring: Marketing Manager, Guild
At Cordoba Music Group, marketing centers around a shared love of creating music. Our mission is to connect people on a global scale and provide them the instruments they need to grow, create, and share their music. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is willing to develop and sustain a global brand. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a person who loves the rewarding challenge of cultivating a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage and grow the Guild Guitars brand—an iconic and historic marque in USA guitar manufacturing since 1953
- Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Oversee email, social, web, and advertising tactics to support the brand.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the content team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Some graphic design experience
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
This position is located at our Oxnard, CA facility.
CMG is offering a competitive salary, bonus, full medical, dental, vision, and 401K plan for a well-qualified and ambitious individual. Please send resume and compensation requirements to [email protected] with “Marketing Manager, Guild Brand” as the subject. CMG is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
Please note that this job specification is not intended to be a complete list of duties, and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Cordoba Music Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of acoustic and electric guitars, ukuleles, basses and musical instrument accessories. Some of CMG’s brands include Cordoba Guitars®, Guild Guitars®, DeArmond® and HumiCase®, which are internationally distributed and played by a wide range of musicians. Cordoba is the largest supplier of nylon string guitars and ukuleles in U.S. retail chains, online retailers, and independent dealers across the USA. Guild is an iconic brand of acoustic and electric instruments with roots going back to the early 50’s. Other CMG brands include Savarez®, and Aquila®, of which CMG is the largest importer and U.S. distributor. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Santa Monica, CA, and distribution and manufacturing facility is in Oxnard, CA.