*update, this position has been filled. please check back for more opportunities to join the guild team!
Guild Guitars is seeking to fill the full time position of Supply Chain Coordinator.
Some duties include:
– Administrative tasks including purchase order and receipt processing in our ERP system
– Tracking orders and interfacing with suppliers concerning purchase orders to ensure timely delivery
– Coordination and monitoring of all transportation for shipments to our distribution centers in the US, China, and Holland
– Preparing import and export documents to ensure compliance with US & international trade policies
– Assisting Supply Chain and International Sales team with processing and maintenance of international customer shipments from our distribution centers
– Coordination and communication with QC, Operations/Inventory Management, and Product and Brand Marketing teams
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
– Excellent computer skills including data entry, MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, self-starter
– Excellent math and logic/problem solving skills
– Ability to follow instructions and willingness to assume responsibility
– Friendly and professional phone and email demeanor
– Supply chain knowledge preferred
– Enthusiasm for music, basic guitar knowledge a plus
CMG is offering a competitive salary, bonus, full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing plan for a well-qualified and ambitious individual. CMG is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include your cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements with “Supply Chain Coordinator” as the subject. No phone calls please.