*7/2/15 UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.*
Guild Guitars is seeking to fill the full time position of Regional Sales Manager.
Some duties include:
- Sales and account management to several hundred dealer accounts via phone, web, email, and in-person support.
- Provide product expertise, sales and inventory solutions, point of purchase material, training information and retail support to help dealer accounts succeed with our products.
- Achievement of monthly and yearly sales quota for the region.
- Territory growth through new dealer acquisition and growth of existing accounts.
- Coordination and communication with QC, Operations, and Product and Brand Marketing teams
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills including MASS ERP, MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to follow instructions and willingness to assume responsibility
- Friendly and professional phone demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Industry sales and/or retail sales experience
- Enthusiasm for music, basic guitar playing knowledge a plus
- 30% Travel
CMG is offering a competitive salary, bonus, full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing plan for a well-qualified and ambitious individual. CMG is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements with “Regional Sales Manager” as the subject. No phone calls please.