Guild Guitars is looking for a bright and qualified individual to fill the position of Accounts Receivable Coordinator.
Essential Job Functions
- Regular communication with CMG’s dealers which include large multi-store retail chains, e-commerce dealers, international distributors, as well as small independent retailers
- Facilitate payment of accounts via phone calls, emails and other forms of written communication to collect and negotiate various payment arrangements
- Work closely with the CMG sales team to provide dealer accounts with excellent service and timely collections on accounts receivable.
- Research chargebacks, returns, recommend solutions, and manage disputes through appropriate external customer channels and internal department communications
- Determine when account maintenance is necessary, make appropriate changes to minimize risk, facilitate sales adjustments, and drive to resolution
- The position requires a collaborative nature in working with internal and external groups of teams, and seeks to eliminate ambiguity from the external customer’s viewpoint
- Requires reporting account status to management and sales team
- Follow established policies and procedures to ensure audit and internal control requirements are met
- Check new customer credit references and set credit limits and terms
- Send electronic/paper copies of invoices on a daily basis and statements on a semi-monthly basis
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Effective organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Must be results-driven and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated customer service skills and a commitment to quality excellence.
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field with some experience in accounting, sales account management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively while working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data information
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Experience with Sage Accpac ERP or any ERP software is preferred
For more detailed information about the position and application instructions, please click here.